Comprehensive Eye Care
Our knowledgeable physicians provide comprehensive eye care which includes diagnosis and management of ocular conditions and diseases such as:
- Diabetic eye disease
- Macular degeneration
- Refractive error (nearsighted, farsighted, and astigmatism)
- Ocular surface disease including dry eye
- Ocular infections
- Inflammatory ocular disease
- Neurologic ophthalmic conditions including double vision
- Disorders of the eyelids including drooping lids
- Amblyopia (also known as lazy eye)
- Strabismus (crossed eyes)
Both of our locations are equipped with the latest technology available to assist in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating these problems. We also have very close professional relationships with Ophthalmic subspecialists throughout the region for situations that may require more specialized care.
See the conditions and procedures tab for more information on these conditions.